February 1, 2021

Canadian Experience Class

  • Have 12 months (non-continuous allowed) of full-time or equivalent paid work experience (NOC 0, A, B) in the 3 years before applying.
  • Have gained the work experience in Canada (after graduation in case of students) with the proper authorization.
  • Work experience gained in Quebec counts, but self-employed or while waiting for a refugee decision does not.
  • Proof of language proficiency through an approved test. NOC 0, A=CLB 7/ NOC B=CLB 5.
  • No need to prove settlement funds.

Leave a Reply