- Letter of support by the designated angel investor group or venture capital fund or business incubator.
- Minimum financial commitment of $200,000 from venture capital fund or $75,000 from angel investor, or, acceptance into a business incubator program.
- The organization will send a letter of support to the candidate and a commitment certificate to IRCC.
- The Language requirements of CLB 5+ in English or French.
- Proof of sufficient settlement funds.
- Up to 5 applicants for one business are allowed if: each holds at least 10% voting rights and jointly with the designated organization hold more than 50% voting rights.
- If the essential applicant is rejected by IRCC, the other applicants will be rejected as well.